Friday, August 3, 2018

Flashback

I was just thinking about my up and coming holiday to America and realised how my brain has started to train itself into more positive thinking when I think about drinking

Last year I'd be really struggling right about now, romanticising the shit out of the trip in my head and it was bound to be awful without drinking and how could I have fun?!

I just took a little trip down memory lane about how I used to feel when I was checking in at hotels, rough/tired and desperate for another drink - I'd wake up the next day hungover and the the same old hamster on the wheel routine would begin again - I don't want to feel like that whilst I am travelling around America... I'll report back on the differences when I'm back! Documenting this will be something to enjoy looking back on

SB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment