Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A little reminder.. clinging onto my marriage by my finger tips!

Wow... 2 years ago :-/

First day on here today, hoping this is the start of abstinence. I've been to AA before but didn't find it a help, I was even more depressed... My issue is that when I start to drink I can't stop, I'm a terrible binge drinker and suffer so bad with the hangover the next day the only option I can come too is to drink again. I moderate drink for a while and do OK but I manage to mess up again. I think now the only option is to stop drinking altogether. This has been an issue since I was a teenager... I'm bored of it now! The feeling of anxiety as I can't remember what I've done or said after a binge is too much to bear! I'm 36 now and want to move on with my life, with my husband hopefully in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment